CLUB SANDWICH RECIPE
Country Club Sandwich recipe kicks up the traditional deli sandwich with fresh, wholesome, and minimally processed ingredients. When you have little time to make dinner you can easily layer roasted turkey breast, cheese, boiled eggs, lettuce, tomato, and cucumber over sourdough bread and any number of spreads.
- 3 slices sourdough bread or your favorite bread
- 1 – 3 thin slices turkey breast mesquite-grilled
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 large egg boiled then sliced or fried
- ½ small cucumber sliced thinly
- 1 small Roma tomato
- 2 slices lettuce
- 2 slices bacon cooked and cut in half, optional
- Easy Remoulade Sauce homemade recipe here
- Toast bun and fry an egg.
- Spread Remoulade sauce on toasted bun.
- On the bottom bun, layer turkey, ham, bacon, then egg, cheese, tomato, and lettuce.
- Replace the top bun and serve.