EASY PUMPKIN WAFFLES
These easy pumpkin waffles are made with your standard pancake or waffle mix and just a few other ingredients! So easy and so delicious.
- Pancake/waffle mix, package instructions for two servings
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Scant 1 cup water
- Cooking spray
- Desired toppings, syrup, pecans, cream cheese glaze, etc.
- Whisk together the mix and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla, and canola oil. Add water at about a quarter cup at a time and mix until batter is lumpy and thick. Don’t over mix.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and use according to manufacture instructions.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Be careful not to overmix the batter and if you have time, let it rest for a few minutes before cooking.
If your mix is unsweetened, consider adding 1 tbsp of sugar to the mix.