Grilled Corn with Spicy Habanero Honey Mayo
Grilled Corn with Spicy Habanero Honey Mayo is a quick summertime side that’s perfect for any cook-out. It can be made on a grill or grill pan.
- 8 ears of corn (or however many you choose to make)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil for brushing corn
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp habanero infused honey (or more)
- zest of one lime
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 tsp salt + extra
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Brush or rub shucked corn with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt to season.
- Grill corn for 20-25 minutes, turning it every 5 minutes, until slightly charred.
- Meanwhile combine mayo, habanero honey, chili powder, cilantro, honey, lime zest, juice, and 1/4 tsp salt and add to a blender. You could mix it all by hand, but I find a blender to do the job better.
- Finish by drizzling spicy habanero mayo over grilled corn. And if you wish, additional cilantro and lime.