Make This Andes Chip Cookies
If you’re a fan of chocolate desserts, these cookies will blow your mind. The espresso powder is technically optional, but honestly, it’s what makes them so special.
- 1 c. (2 sticks) melted butter
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. espresso powder (optional)
- 1 c. chopped Andes mints
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and espresso powder until combined.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until smooth and mixture is light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in most Andes and chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, form dough into balls and place on prepared baking sheets, about 2" apart. Flatten slightly then top with remaining Andes.
- Bake until cookies are set and edges are golden, 10 to 12 minutes.