Make This Baked Balsamic Chicken
Baked Balsamic Chicken Breast Recipe – this is seriously the juiciest, delicious and easy to make baked chicken breast. Loaded with simple flavors, this could be served on its own or added to pasta, salads or grain bowls.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt — or more to taste
- If the chicken breast is too thick, you can pound it with a meat mallet until it is 1/2-inch thick.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, oregano and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a baking dish. Pour the marinade over it, making sure it is evenly coated. Let is sit for 10 minutes if you have the extra time.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake chicken at 400 F for 25 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 165 F.